As a partner of The MENTOR Network, REM North Dakota has access to the nation’s best thinking in health and human services and a successful track record of providing services for individuals in home- and community-based settings.
At REM North Dakota and The MENTOR Network, we believe it is important to invest in benefits and programs that help support employees and their families when it comes to protecting their health, well-being, and future.
We offer a broad range of benefits administered by respected and innovative providers. (Eligibility for specific benefits may vary based on employment status and position.):
- Health care coverage through one or more medical plan options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision care coverage
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance, AD&D and business travel accident insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
In addition, we’ve established Network Angels, an employee-focused charity that provides grants to individual employees facing financial hardship after a crisis. Learn more about Network Angels.